Exodus – Manage, Exchange and Secure your Cryptocurrency
Exodus is a Desktop Application based Digital Wallet with an easy-to-use User Experience.
Simple, easy to use, well designed: Exodus has an easy to use all in one style Graphical User Interface. You get views of your accounts, real-time transaction details and transaction execution on the exchanges and live charts and reports to track your blockchain asset portfolio.
On your Computer: Being on your own computer or laptop, for many users, including beginners Exodus will let you manage your digital concurrency keys, accounts and transactions confidently and comfortably with more security than keeping currency on an exchange or your keys on a hosted service. If you are skeptical of keeping your wallets your computer’s Hardrive then maybe you should consider a hardware wallet like Ledger, linked here.
Multi-cryptocurrency: Exodus is a multi-cryptocurrency wallet supporting Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, and a lot of the other Blockchain currencies and alt-counts. You can store your private keys for more in one application a customizable user interface.
The portfolio shows the currency, percentage, % an dollar, $ amount across your currencies
It recognizes an empty wallet and gives the option to restore from a backup.
MarketPlace Connection to Realtime Currency Exchange: Exodus is able to connect to BlockChain Asset Exchanges and make transactions to buy and sell different types of currencies from within the application. Having a ShapeShift (does this have an affiliate link) integration, you get rapid, real-time conversion between various alt-coins and cryptocurrencies.
- Are a beginner at managing and storing and using your cryptocurrency.
- If you don’t want the insecurity of a Hot Wallet ( Like coinbase where private keys kept on the wallets servers), but you’re not as far as needing a hardware wallet.
- If you plan on spending a lot of time with or in front of your wallet and want that experience to be pleasant.
- Want to easily interface to a Blockchain assets exchange (also called digital currency or cryptocurrency exchange) from within the app
- You keep a lot of different altcoins and want to be able to easily manage them.
The wallet has a good feature set, You keep your private keys within Exodus and thus they are owned by you and not kept online on a server. Exodus is free to download, Exodus generates revenue from a small portion of the spread on asset exchange, typical spreads between bids and asks range between 2% – 4% or less.
It is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. This software downloadable and it’s under active long-term support. Their customer is 24/7 via their help desk or email. They also offering a Slack channel for communication and support with users.